Season TD cupcakes

Last week I participated in a cupcake throwdown, the theme was about the seasons, and the idea: to represent each one of them on a cupcake.
I didn't win, but it was fair enough, my competitor made some gorgeous cupcakes of some cute babies.

I have to admit this was a difficult challenge, not because of the ideas I had for the cupcakes, but due to the weather, it was a really awful week to work on fondant, my whole house was super humid, I started with the autumn one and I was so proud of it... then it started to melt, for the rest I decided not to dedicate so much time, since it will melt any way.

Anyway here are the pics:

Winter

Winter

Summer

Summer

Spring

Spring

Autumn

Autumn

4 comments:

  Rachel

July 13, 2009 at 6:52 PM

wow. i love the spring one!!!

  K3N

July 13, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Thanks Rachel :)

  vincent

October 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

  K3N

October 25, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Thank you Vincent for the invitation! I just added my blog =)